17/12/2014

Christmas lotion

Since I've been spending the week getting into the christmas spirit I thought I'd share a present I got last year that makes showers christmassy. That sounds ridiculous but honestly it works!

My mum gave me this set of body wash and lotion that's peppermint scented! the body wash smells so good and the lotion is cool and refreshing, I don't think I have ever been so excited for a shower.

They came as a gift set from arbonne, unfortunately I can't find exactly the same thing online now, this years pampermint set is a hand & footcare number, that I'm pretty sure is just as amazing and would make a great gift. It's probably a little late for this year but it's always worth bearing in mind for next year.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's Joys. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig