18/01/2015

Back on Poolside

With the move back to the Edinburgh area, came my opportunity to get back into one of my favourite things.

I absolutely love coaching swimming, there is nothing better than seeing the joy on a kids face when they finally get their technique right or win a race. Knowing that I helped them get there is such a good feeling and proof that all the hard work does pay off.

Hopefully with my return to coaching I'll get back into swimming myself as I can't sit back and tell the kids what to do if I struggle myself, thats just not fair!

This will be good for my blog aswell as it means I'll actually have a variety of swimming related posts to write and can see things from the perspective of both coach and swimmer.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's Joys. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig