15/09/2016

Me Time

While I've been really good at sticking to a bit of a schedule recently I made an exception last sunday. I've just been so busy lately with working, coaching and swimming that I felt I really needed some time to myself. So much so that I even refused a date, sorry! but to be honest I would've been very poor company anyway.

Instead I took complete advantage of having the house to myself; I stuck my PJs on, opened a bottle of wine and made myself the ultimate mini feast of all things bad!

If you've never done the whole baked camembert thing then you need to get on that ASAP cause its amazing. Generally I would recommend sharing but I managed to find myself a mini one to go with a baguette, my favourite crisps and added few maltesers for good measure.

See a feast of all things bad but oh so yummy! Pair that with Netflix and you've got yourself the ultimate night in...well at least thats my opinion.

What do you like to do to help you unwind?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's Joys. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig