20/06/2016

Meltmongers & Castle Views

Isn't grilled cheese just one of the best things ever? Well I think so anyway; if you agree you need to check out Meltmongers in Bruntsfield!

I'm a little dissappointed in myself for not leaving this trip til I was absolutely famished so I could've gone all out on the menu, but hey now I know for next time. Frances and I fancied a spot of lunch before making the most of the afternoon sunshine so we grabbed a stool by the window for some people watching with a side of grilled cheese, sweet potato fries and some funky looking soft drinks.

As you can probably imagine the sandwiches didn't last long, but thats what photos are for right? I don't really spend any time in Bruntsfield but I may have to find an excuse to head back there sooner rather than later.

Once we had re-fueled we decided to walk it off through the meadows and head towards one of our favourite spots in the city; the roof top terrace at the Museum. It just has some of the best view of Edinburgh, every time I go I fall in love with this city all over again.


Loving the views of the Castle we stuck with that for the rest of the afternoon, wandering around town looking up at it in all its glory.


We made a pit stop at Mary's Milk bar in the Grassmarket, after all on a sunny day in Scotland you really must make the most of it.


Edinburgh is such a beautiful city on any day but there is something extra special about it when the sun shines.

 How can anyone get bored of this place? I can't wait till the sun comes back again so I can do even more exploring.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's Joys. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig