30/06/2016

Motivation: So glad I got it back

With less than 4 weeks to go till I touch down in St Maarten I thought I'd do a wee update on my health/fitness. You'll remember my last post about how I was lacking in motivation. Well I think its safe to say I've found it again for the most part. The thing I find hardest is sticking to a routine.

From one week to another my routine can change quite a bit with work but I've been managing to fit in my 2 swims, at least 1 gym session and a little yoga/stretching when I can. Last week was a bit of a write off though, I was visiting friends for five days and all I seemed to do was eat!

After all its about balance right?

Anyway the most important thing is that I'm back in the pool/gym and I'm working on my fitness. No its not just to get that 'bikini body', pretty sure that ship has sailed, but to try live a healthier lifestyle. The holiday is just bit of motivation in the short term.

I enjoy exercise and healthy food; I love the way it makes me feel. I have more energy and motivation, also it keeps my skin clear and healthy. I guess I'll just have to keep at it in hope that the routine sticks!


costume(on sale) | goggles
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's Joys. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig