20/06/2014

Time to relax

Sorry its been a while, things have been a little crazy what with moving and starting a new job but I am back to tell you about my Spa day.

For our birthday back in February my mum and I were given vouchers for a spa day but they sat around for months unused. Since I was moving away we thought it was about time to make the most of them!

On the day we had planned to start off in the gym but it was such a lovely sunny day that we decided to take a long walk over the golf course and down the beach.


How can anyone say that was a bad idea! It was so pretty with the little boats out at sea and we even saw someone paddle boarding. There always seems to be something fun going on at the beach in North Berwick

So after our walk we headed back to the spa for our massages. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a massage as much as this one, I was so tense before it what with getting back into swimming.

We spent a little time relaxing reading our books before we went for a swim, steam and jacuzzi. Three of my favourite things.

We soon were feeling pretty hungry so decided to dry off then head for something to eat, or in my case a nice cool glass of wine. 

How cool is this little box of delights though? Possibly the best way to eat a meal, you can gobble it all up at your own pace and even eat dessert first if you want. So what did we eat? well we were a little boring as we both ordered the same thing which included grilled chicken, salad, veg sticks, fruit and carrot cake (my favourite!)


We took our time eating, enjoying the views over the golf course and out to the sea. Then we headed for home. 

It was such a great day and if you're ever in the North Berwick area looking for a spa then the Marine is definitely the place to go!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's Joys. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig