01/06/2014

Welcome to my world

Hi there! Welcome to my blog, I've been thinking about doing this for a little while but always came up with excuses not to, i've finally taken the plunge and set up this wee blog. This time last year I was a bit pessimistic and didn't feel like I had many good things going for me. The past few months have completely proved me wrong. So I have set up this blog so I can record everything good and things I enjoy doing as a reminder that life is pretty good.
The things that keep me happy and will be appearing on this blog are all things swimming, balanced out by my love of cakes and macarons, what a combination! Also the little things in daily life that I couldn't go without and anything else that brings a smile to my face.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's Joys. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig