21/06/2015

Save the best till last

This is my last Paris post but it was number one on my list of things to do. My Dad first introduced me to Ladurée a couple of years ago but as there are no stores near us I have been desperate to go ever since.

After our day at Versailles we needed somewhere to relax for a bit and I couldn't think of anywhere better than the famous Ladurée.







We walked into the tea room where all the tables are set, ready and waiting with adorable pastel coloured cups and saucers and little menus with a brief history of the company and an extensive list of tempting treats.

We had a quick flick through the menu but really there was never any doubt as to what I would be ordering. A selection of macarons of course, I just had to compare them to those I had 2 days before. These won hands down!

I had the Ladurée latte to accompany my little treats; the 2 separate jugs were a great idea allowing you to put together your latte in whichever quantities you desire.

After polishing off our snack I had to sit a little longer to take in my surroundings and think about how much we managed to do in our short time in Paris.

There was only one thing left to do before we called it a day...step through into the shop.

 We admired the large selection of cakes on display before picking up a wee treat for later on.

 Paris you were wonderful and I am already looking forward to my next visit whenever that may be.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emma's Joys. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig